Madmakbr replied

12 weeks ago

Regular Show Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

The daily surreal adventures of a blue jay and raccoon duo that attempt to deal with their mundane jobs as groundskeepers at the local park.
It could be better. It is funny and entertaining, and I like to watch it. It has plenty of funny moments that keep me laughing, but it's so predictable. It seems like the writers can't think outside the box. I think they have some great opportunities to come up with some extremely funny stuff. 99% of the episodes follow the same format: Mordecai & Rigby encounter a problem (usually brought on by their slacking or goofing off). Problem becomes a huge monster-like thing. Mordecai & Rigby find a smart way to fix the problem. Episode ends. I'd like the show a lot more and probably give it a 10 if they'd change this format every now and then. So my bottom line is: the show is good. you should watch it, but most of the episodes are so similar to each other. And to be honest, I wish they'd stop it with trying to straddle the line on bad language.
Okay, I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for giving out this review, since there are people out there that do like this show, but let me have my opinion. This show is absolutely terrible. It's about Mordecai, a blue jay, and Rigby, a raccoon, and they are slackers at the park. Both are very stupid and also selfish. In many episodes, they have many adventures. The art style looks like it IS ripping off Matt Groening's work. Now, there are good shows that have a Matt Groening like art style, like Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls, and even We Bare Bears, but shows like Flapjack, Adventure Time, and Regular Show feel like their art style is COPYING Matt Groening's art style, than they are at being INSPIRED by his art style. If Cartoon Network didn't have live- action shows, then we wouldn't have shows like Adventure Time OR Regular Show. The only good characters in this show are Benson, Thomas, and Skips. Everyone else is unlikable. This is why I prefer Cartoon Network in the city, yes, checkerboard, or powerhouse eras. So what's my opinion on this show? I HATE IT!!! How's that for a regular answer, huh?

a5c7b9f00b
The Last Boy Scout full movie in hindi free download mp4Urduja full movie download in hindiThe Patriot full movie in hindi free downloadBalerin movie in hindi hd free downloadFrenzy full movie in hindi free downloadContraband movie mp4 downloadthe Cathy Drone downloadIron Sky telugu full movie downloadDownload Born to Speed full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Clover full movie online free
Please log in to post a reply.